A Quiet Place to Rest
The picturesque country home is the perfect setting for seniors who need a quiet place to rest.
A far cry from the hospital-like nursing care facilities you’re used to seeing, Hillsburgh Rest Home offers exceptional care for seniors in their twilight years.
For those who can no longer live independently, and with no one able to provide them with adequate care, Hillsburgh offers a solution. Families can feel at ease knowing their loved ones are well looked after at Hillsburgh Rest Home.
Our picturesque country home is the perfect setting for seniors who need a quiet place to rest. Everyone deserves to live their best life – even in those later years.
Over 20 Years of Experience as Caregivers
The Home provides 24/7 care to those in the home. With experience and compassion, Hillsburgh gives families peace of mind that their loved ones are being well looked after, and that all their physical, mental, and emotional needs are being met.
Hillsburgh increases the quality of life of those in their care – giving them dignity and respect. For more information on Hillsburgh Rest Home please contact us today.
At Hillsburgh Rest Home, we want our residents to feel completely at home.
Hillsburgh Rest Home doesn’t look like a nursing home – because it’s a house nestled in a residential community. We offer all the benefits of an institution – administering medications, doctor visits, special care, and providing nutritious meals – without the cold, clinical setting of the typical nursing home or retirement residence.
About the Home
Hillsburgh Rest Home is an old Victorian house that sits on an acre of land with scenic views of a lake, trees, and plenty of wildlife.The house features a wrap-around porch, so residents can sit outside, enjoy the views, have a cup of tea, and get some fresh air and sunshine.
Amenities & Location
While the home is in the country, it is also near several local churches, and there is plenty of shopping around. Hillsburgh is the best of both worlds, idyllic but not isolated.
- Private, semi-private and ward accommodations available on main floor
- Cable and telephone outlets available
- Home cooked meals, fresh fruit and vegetables purchased locally and preserved for year-round enjoyment
- Small number of residents, allowing us to provide the best possible care in a family environment
- Regular doctor visits providing exceptional care in the comfort of the home
- Agreement with county for financial assistance if needed
- Respite care is also available: daily, weekly, or monthly
- Specialization in Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes Care
- Organized outings by East Wellington Community Services (formerly EWAG)
- Personal laundry service and daily housekeeping
- Personal hygiene care provided:
- Assistance with bathing
- Nail and foot care by a registered nurse
- Hair care in our hair salon by a professional hair stylist
- Dispensing and supervision of medication
We take pride in our service, and you can too
“We could not have asked for a nicer, homier place for our mom. For the owners and staff patience, extra time given, and effort towards trying to help our mom with her dietary needs. We are so thankful for the thoughtful things done for our family during our mom’s time at the end.
The home gave us a ‘home to call our own’ while our mom was passing. We are so thankful for the warmth, many cups of teas, accommodations (over-night stays) while we waited for our mom to pass. We will be forever grateful for the time they gave us with our mom.”
Send us a message we will contact you shortly.